English Language Challenges

 Learning english at the university has been a very rewarding experience and full of optimism with myself, since english was always from the basic and high school education the subject that i hated the most because i was not good the most because i was not good at it, also i felt that i dis not know how to speak it correctly and that the others laugh at me until today today i get a little panic when they ask me to carry out dialogues and things like that, however at the university i have had a better experience i feel that this is because we are in smaller groups and it takes much more seriously the classes. Not as at school that most of the time it is pure jokes and having a good time, i feel that i am improving is losing that intrigue and i have more confidence to speak English holding conversations with members of my family and friends, although one of the things that i must to keep working to improve this aspect is to understand what others want to tell me, listening in general has always complicated me. In adittion, the blogs have been of great help not only expand my english, but to remember and recall some beautiful memories os my life that if it were not for this activity would go unnoticed in my memory and it is nice to share those experiences with my coalleagues that many of they are acquantances and good friends. greetings to all 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

country that i would like to visit

postgraduate studies