my future job

 hello people

whenever i think about this topic, it is very difficult for me to reach a decision since i was little. I wanted to and i imagined doing things very scattered among themselves, such as being a fisherman, lion tamer in a circus, aviator, among many other things. the same thing happened to me in my studies since there were certain years that social sciences attracted my attention, other years mathematics and so on. now that i study public administration, i feel that the same thing happens to me that happened to me since i was little, to have a wide range of options to perform within the state and that many attract my attention, the previous year i was very attracted to working within the ministry of sport, but now issues related to education call my attention much more. you may not have a decision made yet and that whith the passing of time the opportunities will arise. the only thing i know that i have clear is that in the place that i have to play i will do my best effort to work in the best way.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English Language Challenges

country that i would like to visit

postgraduate studies